Hudson Tea (1500 Washington Street)
Hoboken, New Jersey 07030
Hudson Tea – Luxury Loft style living!
Market Data for Hudson Tea 01/01/17-05/31/17
Looking for up-to-date sales information for this condo? Check out our statistics below and for more information about buying or selling a condo, call us at 201-344-2886.
When Sir Thomas Lipton chose the site for the American headquarters of Lipton Tea, he selected a commanding spot overlooking Hoboken Cove on the Hudson River. Today, residents of Hudson Tea have found a stunning industrial revival building transformed into luxurious loft style homes that overlook nothing when it comes to convenience, comfort and fine living. Hudson Tea offers residents studio, 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom condominiums with unmatched views of Manhattan and the Hudson.
Every Residence at Hudson Tea in Hoboken features:
- Oversized 10' x 12' picture windows-take in that view!
- 13-foot ceilings with exposed beams
- Large living areas
- Beautiful hardwood flooring
- Abundant closet space
- Elegant appointments throughout
- Granite Countertops
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Cabinet Upgrades
Enjoy The Hudson Tea Lifestyle!
From your home, look across the Hudson River to the breathtaking Manhattan skyline. Walk the waterfront promenade. Experience the conveniences of this spectacular location:
- Convenient on-site parking
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Resident's Club
- Children's playroom
- Business Center with an executive conference room, computer station, and copy and fax services
- Complimentary shuttle service to the PATH
- Walking distance to ferries
- On-site gourmet cafe with room service, valet, and housekeeping services available
- Lobbies, attended 24 hours a day
Buy a Hudson Tea Condo Now!
Thinking About Listing Your Hudson Tea Condo?
It's all part of our goal of making the Hudson Tea condo listing process easier for you!
|Price Range:||$400,000 to $1,500,000|
|Sq. Ft:||735 — 1585|
|Address:||1500 Washington St & 1500 Hudson St|
|Year Built:||1905 — 2006|
|Private Outdoor Space:||No|
|Building Roof Deck:||No|
|Pets:||Limited to number, size and breed|
|Condo Fee:||Call / email for most recent price per sqft|
|No. Of Stories:||12?|
|No. Of Units:||278 & 247 making 525 Total condos|