Who You Trust to Work with MATTERS
Have you been thinking about selling your Hoboken, Jersey City, Weehawken or West New York area home?
- ? Our team goes beyond good advertising and staging, we have the resources to ensure your home reaches the ideal buyers no matter where in the world they may be.
- ? There are many reasons why we are recognized as “Hudson County’s Most Trusted Team”
- ? Explore the information below to find out what we do differently to list, market and sell your property, because who you trust to work with MATTERS!
- ? Leverage our global resources and worldwide network to reach buyers anywhere in the world.
- ? We highlight your home’s best features to reach a focused audience of potential buyers.
- ? On Fridays, Sotheby’s owns exclusive advertising rights to market your home in the Wall Street Journal online, MansionGlobal.com and on Pinterest.
- ? We extend your home’s exposure beyond the traditional to reach a diverse, but focused audience all around the globe. ? Our listings rank among the highest on search engines. ? We can create a custom video tour showcase of your home and distribute to multiple outlets across the web. ? We leverage the most frequently used social media outlets to get your home in front of thousands of potential buyers.
- ? Named as one of the
- by Real Estate Executive Magazine. ? Our team’s combined 26 years in the Hudson County and surrounding real estate market gives us the hyper-local knowledge and experience needed to sell homes in these communities quickly and for top dollar. ? We have close ties in our community and have nurtured numerous industry relationships that can be leveraged for the benefit of our clients. ? Eddie Perez was
- and received the
- from the New Jersey Association of Realtors in both 2014 and 2015. This achievement was only reached by 27 of 5,000 agents in Hudson County. ? Because of our knowledge, experience and care for our clients we are recognized as
- ? Get to know more about Eddie Perez and the Eddie Perez Group team
Closed Transactions YTD:
Below is a map that highlights all closed transactions from Eddie Perez & Eddie Perez Group from 2001-present.
- Closed and Pending Transactions YTD ? Our homes are currently selling at an average of
- vs the average area agent in MLS selling at 97%. ? We are selling homes on average at
- than other area agents in MLS.
- Closed Transactions ?
- ? 6 properties sold for over
- ? Our homes sold on average at
- vs 97.48% for the average area agent in MLS and homes sold at an average of
- ? Edward was named the
- for sales volume and units sold. ? Edward was awarded the
- (minimum $20,000,000 in sales and 30 units sold) and was named the
- 6 properties sold at over $1,000,000 with highest selling at $2,275,000 ? Edward's homes sold on average at
- Closed Transactions
- of asking price vs the average agent in MLS selling at 96.99%. ? Our homes sold at an average of
- vs 64 days for the average area agent in our MLS. ? Edward was awarded the
Our Clients MATTER
“Edward and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with on the sale of our condo… Thanks to their professionalism and savvy, we not only received above asking price, but a full $90k over.”
“[Edward’s] knowledge of the market in Hoboken was (is) quite impressive, such so that in about a week from the date our home hit the market, we had multiple and competing offers.”
“This is my second residential transaction with Edward in 10 years. He is an amazing human being, someone I highly recommend. He is that diamond in the rough that every seller is looking for.”
"He is very professional and knowledgeable in the real estate market, and always responded promptly to any texts/emails I sent him. He took beautiful photographs of my home, and showed me how to showcase it to its best potential."
Simply complete the form below to get started today.